Sunday, May 10, 2009

24

Last Saturday was my 24th Birthday. I had fun but in the back of my mind I was disappointed. I remember when I was younger and had a crazy time line type thing in my head. I remember Daren and I playing...we were maybe 10 or 11. We were talking about how it was so cool that in X amount of years we could drive (then it seemed a hundred years away), and then X amount of years and we could buy cigarettes(never did that), and college(I've taken so many classes ...I should have my doctorate degree)...and so forth. Last Saturday all I could think about was...I'm 24 years OLD and I have accomplished exactly zero in my life. I dream big things...then rarely follow through. This Isn't a pity post...just kind of an "ah-ha" moment that just happens to be depressing lol. I'm scared of failing and scared of succeeding. Is there a pill I can take for that?


“The size of your success is measured by the strength of your desire; the size of your dream; and how you handle disappointment along the way.”

---Robert Kiyosaki

No comments:

Post a Comment